§1 General Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions establish the rules and functioning of The www.daintywolf.com Online Store.
The Owner of The Online Store, registered under the internet address www.daintywolf.com is:
DW – Firma produkcyjna
- The Online Store sells goods via the online store system registered under the internet address www.daintywolf.com
- An order is effective only after accepting these Terms & Conditions.
- The Terms & Conditions are part of the agreement between The Online Store and The Buyer on the grounds of Art. 384 of the Civil Code.
- The Buyer/ Consumer is a natural person, legal person or an organizational entity, which does not have a legal personality, but has the legal capacity to make legal decisions according to the law. The Buyer has to own an e-mail account.
- The Buyer/ Consumer is a natural person who purchases products in the Online Store according to art. 221 Civil Code.
- Legal subjects, other than Consumers, do not apply to the Consumer Rights Act from May 30th, 2014. The Online Store is not responsible for physical and legal defects against persons and subjects other than Consumers.
- Information featured on the Online Store website is an invitation to contract according to art. 71 Civil Code, but is not a sale's proposal according to Art. 66 Civil Code.
- The Online Store presents digital photos of products on the website, focusing on their high quality and how well they reflect the actual conditions and color of the presented product.
- Photos presented on the website are the intellectual property of the Online Store according to the Law on Copyright and Related Rights from February 4th, 1994.
- The prices presented on the website may be shown in Polish currency (PLN) or euro (EUR). In either case they are gross prices, which means that they already contain all tax.
- The Online Store reserves the right to change the products’ prices, launch new products, remove products that are not available anymore, conduct and cancel special offers and make other changes.
- Orders are accepted through the shop system from the website www.daintywolf.com. When placing an order, you must complete the required fields correctly according to the instructions.
- The size chart can be found here: https://www.daintywolf.com/page/size-chart
- The conclusion of a distance purchase / sales agreement between the Service/Online Store and the Buyer takes place when the purchase process defined in the order form of the shop system located on the website www.daintywolf.com is successfully completed
- The Online Store is obliged to deliver the Buyer a brand-new product free of technical and legal defects, and legally issued for trading. The Consumer's obligations end at the moment of receiving the items and paying the balance due, according to these Terms & Conditions, subject to obligations incriminating the Consumer in the event of a complaint or withdrawal from the contract.
- In case an ordered product is unavailable, the Online Store is obliged to inform the Buyer about this fact within no more than 14 business days from placing the order. The Buyer is responsible for making a decision on how to process the rest of the order - partial completion, cancellation of the entire order and a refund, extended waiting time for the order, or replacement of the missing product by another product.
- The Proof of purchase is the e-mail that confirms the product purchase on www.daintywolf.com Such an e-mail is sent to the e-mail address given by the Consumer when placing the order.
- Payments can be made via PayPal, Shoper, BlueMedia
- Product is delivered the way the Consumer has chosen. Products are delivered by the Courier Company chosen by the Online Store. Products are shipped no later than 14 days upon receiving payment or when the Consumer picks the COA option.
- The International shipping costs are fixed individually via the shopping system on www.daintywolf.com
§3 Customer Complaint
- The Online Store is liable to the Consumer if the sold item has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
- The Online Store is released from liability under warranty if the consumer knew about the defect of the product at the time the contract was concluded.
- If the sold product has a defect, the Consumer may submit a specific declaration about the price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Online Store immediately exchanges the defective product or removes the defect.
- If the sold product has a defect, the Consumer has the right to demand the exchange of the item for one that is free from defects.
- The consumer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant. If only some of the products from the order have defects, the consumer has the right to withdraw only the defective items from the contract.
The consumer who is submitting the complaint should send a complaint declaration, proof of purchase and bank transfer details via email to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and purchased goods along with the note COMPLAINT to the following address:
ul. Warynskiego 16/4,
- The complaint declaration should contain: the Product name with a short description, the order number, personal data of the Buyer (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail) together with a detailed description of the physical defects of the product that needs to be exchanged.
- The Online Store is obliged to return the costs associated with the return of the defective items to the consumer immediately after processing and taking into the account the Consumer’s claims under the warranty for defect items.
- If it is not possible to repair or replace the purchased goods for new ones, the Online Store will inform the Consumer about the possibility of exchanging the goods for some other goods.
- After receiving the parcel, the Consumer is obliged to check it in the presence of the delivery agent and if there is any mechanical damage which occurred during transport, to draw up a report signed by the Consumer and the delivery agent.
- Complaints are processed within 14 business days from the time the product's delivery to the address indicated by the Service/Online Store.
- The consumer will be informed about the results of the complaint by the Online Store via e-mail.
- If the complaint is successfully processed and the Consumer does not take advantage of the option to exchange the product for a new one or for another product, he will be refunded the value of the order to the bank account within no more than 14 business days.
§4 Return & Product Exchange
- Basing on Article. 27 from the Consumer Rights Act dated May 30th 2014, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of product delivery without giving a reason.
The Buyer who is returning the items is obliged to send the Online Store a clear declaration of withdrawal from the contract including: information about withdrawal from the contract with reference to the above law, order number, date of order, name, surname and Consumer's address to the e-mail address: email@example.com and return the items via shipment with the note RETURN to the following address:
ul. Warynskiego 16/4,
- Items sent back by the Consumer should be undamaged, with tags and string seals intact. Hygiene stickers should also be intact. The product must be in the original packaging.
- Withdrawal from a contract according to the terms of §4 point 1 of the Terms & Conditions, the Seller and the Buyer are obliged to return everything received from the other party according to the Agreement.
- The costs of returning the product are the Consumer's concern.
- In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Online Store shall return to the Consumer all payments no later than 14 business days from the moment of receiving the returned items. Returns will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer explicitly agrees to a different solution.
- The Consumer with the consent of the Online Store may, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product, exchange it for another one. In this case, the Buyer should contact the Online Store via the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not appertain to the Consumer in case of:
- The provision of a non-prefabricated product, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or to satisfy individual needs
- Orders of non-standard products at the individual customer's request (technical changes, non-standard size)
- Damaging the product, or if it has obvious signs of use by the Consumer, despite the fact that the string seals, labels and hygiene stickers are not removed.
§5 Personal data protection
- Providing personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, however its absence prevents order execution. When making a purchase, the Buyer consents to collecting, processing and use of personal data by the /Online Store for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the Online Store to complete the order (i.e. To deliver the products to the Buyer and to settle payments).
The Personal Data Administrator is DW - Firma produkcyjna,
ul. Warynskiego 16/4, 75-541 Koszalin, POLAND
- Data is processed with compliance with safety requirements which were specified in the Personal Data Protection Act from 29th of August 1997 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland from 2002 r., N. 101, pos. 926 as amended. d) and other statutes based on it.
- The Buyer has the right to access, change, demand to discontinue the processing of personal data or to delete personal data from the database. This needs to be notified via e-mail: email@example.com
- The Buyer can, but does not have to consent to an e-mail newsletter.
§6 Final provisions
- All matters in contestation between the Consumer and the Online Store are processed amicably on the grounds of Art. 1831 and Code of Civil Procedure.
- The governing law applicable to the assessment of the legal relationship, established on the basis of these Terms & Conditions, is the Polish law.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms & Conditions, the regulations of the Civil Code and other laws shall apply.